Tutors will need up to 1 hour each week to prepare for their lessons. This is time that they will take while on site. Depending on what makes most sense for the tutor/school, we have seen tutors either take 10-15 minutes per day to prepare lessons for that day or 1 hour at the beginning of the week to prepare lessons for the whole week.
- Are tutors required to have planning time within the time at our school or do they plan away from school on their time?
- How do I report an issue or concern about a tutor?
- How should the school inform the tutors in the event that the school will be closed?
- When will the school be notified when a tutor isn't coming?
- What is the HeyTutor Dress Code?