If a tutor works a shift that is more than 4 hours, they are entitled to a 10-minute break. If a tutor works more than 5 hours, they are entitled to a 30-minute meal break.
- What is the HeyTutor Dress Code?
- How do tutors track their hours and student attendance?
- What is the expectation for the campus when it comes to gathering materials for the tutoring sessions?
- How should I upload receipts for reimbursement from items I had to pay for during my onboarding process?
- How should the school inform the tutors in the event that the school will be closed?