For online tutoring, it is recommended that tutors:
- Arrive a few minutes early to prepare for the lesson materials and curriculum
- Tutors are to download the curriculum from the curriculum folders and then upload those files into the Lesson Space. From there, they can share them on the screen and annotate them with the student.
- Communicate with HeyTutor via Livechat or firstname.lastname@example.org if they have any issues with logging into the HeyTutor dashboard.
- Make sure that the audio is clear and that the speaker settings are at an appropriate noise level
- Have a clean and tidy workspace
- Prepare a whiteboard with any virtual manipulatives and pdfs needed
- Provide a positive experience for the student!